Friday, September 24, 2010

Glad To Know You're Still Cyberstalking Me, Slimon!!!!!

Such flattery, using my put down to him for his utter lack of originality and talent as his signature over at bjfe.org! TFF! Some people really are, "Thick as a brick"! You can't even imagine how much pleasure I get knowing how pinched you get over these posts, Slimon, you pathetic, tasteless, talentless, unoriginal, little eunuch. Please continue giving me the tangible proof that I'm getting to you. The best, so far, is watching you stupidly assail some poor newbie over at bjfe.org just because you think incorrectly that he is me. I believe, to paraphrase your hero, Sir Paulie (it kinda figures that your favorite Beatle would be the wimpiest, most loserly Beatle!), "You are the egg man!" and it's all over your face! Leaving you with the same look your avatar has - HA!


No comments: